Published by Biotech and Money, The State of the UK's Healthcare Life Sciences Sectors Report exposes the real state of the UK's Healthcare & Life Sciences sector.
It provides, among other benefits:
- Hard facts, sound bite data and in depth case studies demonstrating how and where investors have made money from the sector
- A deep analysis of the myths, misconceptions and realities of investment in the sector
- Capital market perspectives from a leading investment bank and the LSE
- A comprehensive current market overview and assesment provided by EY
- Investor insight from Neil Woodford
The following executives are providing contributions to the report:
- Rt. Hon. George Freeman MP – The future of UK Life Sciences
- Nigel Pitchford, CIO, Imperial Innovations – The power of IP commercialisation businesses
- Neil Woodford, Head of Investment, Woodford Investment Management – Is British Healthcare in good shape?
- David MacMurchy, Partner, Head of Lifesciences, EY – Market overview and assessment
- Chris Mayo, Consultant, Primary Markets, London Stock Exchange – UK listings: advantages, drivers and opportunities
- Steve Bates, CEO, BIA – Is the eco-system in good health
- Elizabeth Klein, Founder, Klein-Edmonds Associates– Report Co-Author