Are you considering M&A transactions as a potential exit strategy, step to liquidity or route to growth? Want to know the current state of the M&A market, potential pitfalls in today's environment and the do's and don'ts of a successful M&A?
On the 19th July, we covered Cross Border M&A as an exit strategy in our webinar 'The Current State of the M&A Landscape'. In collaboration with expert partners Brown Rudnick and N+1 Singer, we reviewed the trends, forecasts and analysis of the current M&A landscape.
Sophie McGrath is a partner in the London office of Brown Rudnick and advises on a wide range of corporate matters, including private and public financings, mergers and acquisitions, public offerings, restructurings and general corporate advice
Katy Gardner represents domestic and foreign corporations, partnerships and limited liability companies in their formation, day-to-day operations and business and financial transactions
Specialist corporate finance adviser with broad experience of equity, M&A and debt, in both public and private companies. Additional expertise in due diligence, project direction and management, contractual negotiation and investor / corporate communications.
In this webinar recording, Sophie, Catherine and Aubrey share insight on:
- Deal Volumes and Deal Climate predictions
- Market Trends & Drivers
- Impact of new regulations and legislation
- The what, why and when of valuation
- What is driving current valuation trends?
- How should we value a healthcare company today? Approaches and Case Studies
- Understanding the factors in ‘due diligence’ obligations and process
- Timetable concerns and considerations
- Cross-border issues
- Share vs. asset sale and purchase
- Option to buy deals
If M&A is on your radar, listen to the webinar recording now to ensure you benefit from this valuable insight that may save you endless ache and pain on your journey to a successful listing.