4 steps to taking an idea to IPO: ‘Biotechs and the City’ event
Taking a life science startup from idea to IPO has taken on mythical proportions in the US. But how achievable is it this side of the Atlantic and what are the routes to success?
‘Biotechs and the City - From idea to IPO’ is the latest in a series of quarterly evening panel and networking receptions for UK life science executives.
We bring together a qualified selection of life science CEOs, Investors, Pharma and Financial & Professional Services organisations to an evening that will feature an exclusive 60 minute Panel and Q&A with leading industry and city stakeholders, plus ample time for informal networking during the drinks reception.
‘Biotechs and the City: From idea to IPO’ features expert panelists, networking opportunities, collaboration, community, and fellowship.
Themes to be discussed include:
- Idea: How to pick the candidates / technologies that can help you go from idea to IPO
- Translation and Commercialisation: What’s involved in making your company and its candidates / technologies commercially attractive
- Tactics: What approaches are needed to be truly successful
- Public Markets: What makes technologies truly investable and how do you approach capital markets
- Russ Cummings, CEO, Imperial Innovations
- David Gough, Executive Director, Biomedical and Healthcare, NetScientific
- Ajan Reginald, CEO, Cell Therapy Ltd.
- Dr Alastair Riddell, Chairman, Silence Therapeutics
- Asaf Homossany, Managing Director, EMEA, Nasdaq
- Cailin McGurk, Executive Director, Healthcare Investment Banking, JP Morgan
When: Wednesday, 29 April 2015 from 18:00 to 21:30 (BST)
Where: NASDAQ London Offices: Woolgate Exchange, 25 Basinghall Street, London EC2V 5HA
Only 75 tickets will be released for this evening event so secure your seat promptly to avoid missing out.