Investor interview with Mark Barnett
Biotech and Money recently caught up with Mark Barnett, Head of UK Equities at Invesco Perpetual. Mark took over management of Invesco Perpetual’s flagship income funds following Neil Woodford’s departure in March 2014. Big shoes to fill, but filled them he has.
Mark shared his thoughts on the latest trends in the market, what drives his decision to invest or not in a healthcare company and crucially where he’s looking for opportunity in this space.
Mark is responsible for the management of a number of UK equity portfolios, with a focus on the management of open and closed ended vehicles. Mark has earned the plaudits and confidence of the investor community through his sound strategy, consistent strong performance and track record.
Mark and Invesco Perpetual remain one of the biggest backers of UK healthcare companies, and for growing healthcare companies there is no greater validation than having Mark behind you.
Download the interview to:
- Find out just why Mark is a big believer in Healthcare stocks
- What drives Mark and Invesco’s decision making when investing, and what will make him stand up and pay notice
- The significance of IP commercialisation businesses
- Where Mark is looking for opportunities, and his thoughts on the future of healthcare investment in the UK
- What makes him tick? What keeps him awake at night?